Eisfeld Guide SO Hooded Jacket
The Eisfeld Guide Jacket is built to accompany you on your most demanding alpine missions. This soft shell uses a stretchy fabric with Gore-Tex Infinium in key areas to keep you moving comfortably, protect you from the elements, and ensure you don't over heat when the going gets tough.
- Partially waterproof jacket built for involved alpine missions
- Stretch face fabric ensures complete freedom of movement
- Gore-Tex Infinium laminate seals our weather and breathes well
- Gore-Tex tape on key seams works to help keep moisture out
- High visibility backer ensures you can be seen by your companions
- Helmet compatible hood blocks driving snow and gusting wind
- Two large chest pockets are easily accessible with a backpack on
- Item #MAM01DW
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, [face fabric] 62% nylon, 27% polyester, 11% elastane
- fully sealed
- [internal] 1 zippered, [external] 2 backpack compatible chest
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, canyoneering, ice climbing, mountaineering, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help