Eigerjoch Pro In Hooded Jacket
For your next trip to high heights, cold climates, and technical terrain, gear up with the Mammut Eigerjoch Pro In Hooded Jacket. Designed for mountaineering, this jacket has everything you need to thrive in extreme environments. The shell of the jacket is made up of Pertex Quantum Pro fabric, an ultralight material that repels water, resists abrasion, and adds almost no weight to your kit. On the inside you've got a combination of down and synthetic insulation for a one-two punch of warmth and comfort in cold conditions. PrimaLoft Gold insulation is placed in areas that are more sensitive to moisture buildup, giving you warm-when-wet warmth where it counts and reliable down insulation everywhere else.
A good jacket thinks of everything to help you make the most of your time outdoors, and the Eigerjoch Pro is no exception. The helmet-compatible hood fits snugly over your alpine helmet, and offers a full and unobstructed field of vision. To keep the cold from getting in you've got an insulated storm flap that stops wind from creeping in the front zipper, thumbhole cuffs that deliver added coverage under a glove, and silicone webbing on the hem to seal out the cold and stop your jacket from riding up. As for climbing-specific features to help you reach the summit, this jacket has a special construction that'll help you move freely and extend your reaches, while the two-way front zipper lets you have full access to belay equipment without removing layers.
- Innovative insulator for mountaineering trips and cold climbs
- Pertex Quantum Pro shell resists water and abrasion
- Down insulation delivers body-hugging warmth in freezing temps
- Synthetic insulation ensures warm-when-wet warmth in targeted areas
- Climbing-specific construction allows for uninhibited movement
- Helmet-compatible hood provides full protection and visibility
- Thumbhole cuffs, stormflap, and adjustable hem keep out the cold
- Hand and chest pockets are harness and backpack compatible
- Item #MAM012Z
- Q & A
Fit of Mammut women's jackets: I'm curious if Mammut runs small? I'm 5'9" and 170lbs and would usually order a Large. Only the XL is available in the color I want and I'm hoping that maybe the sizes run small and the XL could work for me!
Hi there, Mammut usually does run a little bit small, since they are a European brand!