Where there's a will, there's a way.
In-bounds, off-piste, backcountry, about town—everyone knows you get around, and you do so at a quick pace. When you want to stay warm but let that active body breath, you pop on your Women's Mammut Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Insulated Jacket. Constructed with Quantum Air material, this soft little layer is super lightweight and breathable so you can traverse about and sidestep at the resort, step up your skinning game while you tour, and set a brisk pace to the bar post-skiing. You can even take this jacket ice climbing thanks to plenty of mobility technology incorporated into its design, with pockets strategically placed for harness-equipped access. If any snow should soak through the water-repellent face fabric, you'll still stay toasty warm thanks to the natural lofty qualities of synthetic down.
- Hybrid insulating layer for intense mountain activities
- Face fabric offers breathable water-repellent protection as you ski
- Vertical Motion and High Reach Technology offer active performance
- Pontetorto stretch fleece underarms provide further mobility
- High Visibility Backer provides reflective hits for safer trips
- Drawstring hem and elastic cuffs keep out the cold breeze
- Slim fit reduces bulk while still allowing layering room beneath
- Item #MAM00UT
- Q & A
In love with this jacket.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 125lbs
Love everything about this jacket. It's very light and flexible, but still manages to keep you warm and dry. I tend to run cooler than most people, so I was hesitant that this jacket would be warm enough for me, but it's been fantastic at keeping me warm by itself, or layering for extra warmth on those cold days. They also nailed the amazing purple color!
Up to what temperature will this keep you warm for light activity?
A lot of factors affect how warm you'll be in this jacket, including the level of activity you're doing, humidity, and the other clothing you're wearing. That said, this jacket is not intended for very cold temperatures. If you're looking for something to protect your from extreme temperatures, I recommend getting a down jacket at around 800 fill.