Why We Like The Mammut Eiger Free Glove
Waterproof, warm, and durable, the Mammut Eiger Free Glove ticks all our boxes. These ski gloves are made with goat leather with goatskin reinforcements in high-wear areas to deliver excellent grip and durability. They also keep us warm with a microfleece lining and bodymapped Primaloft insulation to optimize warmth and breathability for our ski tours, mountaineering expeditions, and resort days. Finally, they feature a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable and breathable waterproof protection from snow, slush, and ice. That's a high-performance package that keeps our hands warm and dry when we're making our way up and down the mountains.
- Goat leather gloves for all-mountain adventures
- GORE-TEX provides reliable and breathable waterproofing
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation on back of hand adds breathability
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation adds warmth and palm grip
- Pre-shaped for better grip and freedom of movement
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure for a close fit
- Webbing pull-loop for easier off and on
- Glove leash
- Item #MAMU5RP
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, [face fabric, insert] goat leather, PFC-free DWR coating, [insulation] polyester fill
- [palm] 113g PrimaLoft Gold Eco (recycled polyester), [back of hand] 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco (recycled polyester)
- Removable Liner
- hook-and-loop cuff
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, backcountry skiing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help