Select a Size
Select a Color
Ducan High GTX Hiking Boot
Wet mountain streams, freak rain storms, or puddle-jumping in the shoulder season are all more enjoyable with the Ducan High GTX Hiking Boot from Mammut on your feet. Lined with a Gore-Tex membrane, the Ducan High's will keep your feet nice and dry no matter how much water tries to penetrate their cool exterior. The lace-up style gives you unparallaled fit for the closest and most comfortable hiking shoes on high-mileage days.
Equipped with a 3D footmap and an elastic mono-tongue these hiking boots will slip on and feel like an extension of your foot. With such close comfort, you can scramble across scree with surefootedness and rest-assured with the Vibram Flextron outsole.
- Mid-height hiking boot for wet shoulder season hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry while remaining breathable
- 3D footmap technology gives you an unparallaled fit
- Ultra-grippy Vibram outsole offers on-trail confidence
- Asymmetrical lace system tightens boot where you need it
- Item #MAM01B6
- Upper Material
- 100% double layer engineered mesh
- Gore-Tex extended comfort footwear
- Georganic 3D
- Vibram Flextron
- Claimed Weight
- (7.5 pair) 1lb
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?