Why We Like The Convey Tour HS Hooded Jacket
The Convey Tour HS Hooded Jacket is our go-to rain shell when gearing up for a backpacking trip. Lightweight and compressible, this water-fighting warrior adds less than a pound to our pack while still providing unfailing protection from howling winds and surprise showers. We move freely and keep pace thanks to the pre-shaped elbows and breathable membrane.
- Packable rain jacket for wet days on the trail
- Durable material provides lightweight, wicking performance
- Waterproof membrane is supple for freedom of movement
- 3-point adjustable hood for customized head protection
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out wind and rain
- Water-repellent zippers help keep you, your snacks, and your topo dry
- Item #MAMU5EZ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Paclite 2.5L, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- RET<9 m² Pa/W
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 side zippered
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help