Convey 3-In-1 HS Hooded Jacket
Life in the mountains is full of constant change. One day you're enjoying some mild fall weather and the next day you're shoveling out your car in two feet of snow. For those who want to stay outside and play in the mountains no matter what the weather says there's the Mammut Convey 3-In-1 HS Hooded Jacket. This versatile jacket features a removable down liner, giving you three-in-one performance for your ever-changing climate. When it's freezing cold and dumping wet snow you can wear the jacket all together for total protection against the weather, and when you're facing some milder cold you can wear the down jacket by itself.
What sets this jacket apart from other 3-in-1's is its 2.5 layer Gore-Tex Shell. Whereas a lot of 3-in-1's feature shells that might be great in winter but are a little clunky the rest of the year, this shell gives you lightweight and breathable waterproofing all year round. You can take this jacket as a shell on warm and wet hikes and give yourself some extra ventilation with the zippered underarm vents, and keep out cool spring rains with the adjustable hood. Both the liner and the shell feature zippered hand pockets, and the liner boasts an internal security pocket for safe storage of phones, wallets, and other valuables. And if you get caught rocking the down liner without a shell in snowy weather, you'll be protected thanks to its Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating.
- A versatile 3-in-1 jacket for casual use and hiking in cold weather
- Gore-Tex shell gives you a breathable rain jacket all year round
- Down liner ensures warmth through cool falls and frigid winters
- Liner features DWR treatment to shed light rain and most snowfall
- Underarm vents let cool air circulate through your system
- Adjustable hood keeps your head dry in rainy weather
- Pockets on the liner and shell give you storage whenever you need it
- Item #MAM015R