Sure, the Alps are famous for their steep ski slopes and challenging terrain, but you're more interested in taking things slow, not ripping around on a pair of sticks. When wandering about a valley in Switzerland, the Men's Mammut Chamuera HS Thermo Hooded Parka not only protects you from the elements, it helps you look savvy and sophisticated when you're in town sampling the local cuisine. The face fabric blocks the wind and rain while you're hiking through beds of aster and saxifrage, and the body-mapped insulation will ward off the winter chill without making the arms too bulky. When the snow starts falling you can cinch up the hem and hood and keep on enjoying the raclette and rosti they're serving in the town market.
- Insulated hardshell Parka for hiking or casual use
- DryTech offers waterproof breathable performance
- Body-mapped insulation will stay warm even when wet
- Hook-and-loop cuffs adjustable over gloves
- Regular fit and poly-cotton face fabric for urban style
- Item #MAM00WN