Broad Peak Light IN Jacket
Put the Mammut Broad Peak Light IN Jacket to all-around use in the mountains. Its lightweight, wind and water-repellent face fabric delivers protection from the elements while the down insulation provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you warm on dawn patrols. Backpack and harness compatible hand pockets keep the jacket adventure ready while the elastic cuffs and hem seal out the elements for maximum comfort. At the end of the day, the whole jacket easily stows in its own pocket for transport to the next adventure.
- Jacket with high warmth-to-weight ratio for cold weather pursuits
- Wind and water-repellent face fabric offers weather protection
- Lightweight, compressible down delivers warmth on cold mornings
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out the elements on windy afternoons
- Adventure ready hand pockets are backpack and harness compatible
- Jacket can be stowed in its own pocket for convenient transport
- Item #MAM015Y
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- 90% goose down, 10% goose feather
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 160 lbs
Like many others have said, The armpit and arms/shoulders are way too small. This coat looks and fits like a female coat. It's tapered and tight. Don't buy unless you're a very thin and slender male with slight shoulders. Otherwise the quality was quite good, I wish it fit! 5'7" #160, 49 y/o male, medium- too small for me!
September 5, 2019
My dad loves it
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this for my dad and he said that he loves it like he’s not wearing a jacket Just a shirt. Looks pretty warm so I highly recommend it as a gift and Just a shirt. Looks pretty warm so I highly recommend it
Tanner Van Leeuwen