Up to the task.
The Mammut Men's Ayako High GTX Backpacking Boot is ready for trails as tough as the Grand Traverse in the Tetons. Its Gore-Tex Performance Comfort handles the occasional showers, muddy sections, and ever-present gusts of cold wind. Enhanced breathability properties grant this Gore-Tex membrane the comforts needed to be more active on the trail. Meanwhile, Mammut's Motion Control uses a triple-density midsole for the support, stability, and cushioning required for the mountain's toughest trails. The boot's strong velours leather upper includes memory foam panels at the ankles, instep, and shin for customized comfort. Vibram's rubber sole comes with a mountaineering-specific Mulaz tread for reliable traction from dirty trailheads to rocky summits.
- Sturdy, supportive hiking boot for the mountain's toughest trails
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort with enhanced breathability
- Strong velours leather upper with flexible textile panels
- FeetMap padding system with memory foam at ankle, shin, and instep
- Triple-density midsole with Motion Control for maintained stability
- Vibram Mulaz sole with mountaineering-specific traction
- Item #MAM00SK