Why We Like The Mammut Astro Guide Glove
For hand protection that won't hinder dexterity when hunting down backcountry powder stashes, we kit up with the Mammut Astro Guide Glove. Equipped with a GORE-TEX membrane, this pair shields the back of our hands from icy winds whipping across the skintrack, while the fleecy lining wicks away moisture and holds in warmth. Thanks to an ergonomic stretch construction and water-repellent tech, our hands move freely and stay dry through transitions and tight tree lines.
- Flexible glove for high-output missions on snowy mountains
- GORE-TEX membrane on back-of-hand provides windproof performance
- Soft fleece lining provides warmth and moisture management
- Leather palm enhances grip and delivers water-resistance
- Neoprene hook-and-loop cuff boosts weather-resistance
- Pre-shaped design give a snug fit and let hands rest naturally
- Wrap around finger construction helps keep dexterity up
- Wrist loops to easily pull on and to clip to your pack
- Item #MAMU5DH
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [palm] Pittard ARMOR-TAN Oiltac goat leather, [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER
- fleece (100% polyester)
- undercuff glove
- hook-and-loop strap
- Palm Grip
- goatskin leather
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, ski-mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help