Select a Size
Select a Color
The only pants you need for rugged approaches and tricky routes, Mammut's Alnasca Pants are specially designed to optimize your climbing performance. With a climbing-specific cut, a gusseted crotch, and spandex-infused material, you've got an ideal range of motion to help you pull off move you need to make. Loose elastic in the waistband gives you a comfortable and secure fit, even with a harness on. You've got pockets in the front, leg, and rear for storage of any gear or snacks you need.
- A versatile pant built for the approach and the climb
- Stretchy fabric with crotch gusset gives you free movement
- Elastic in the waistband provides a comfortable fit with a harness
- Multiple pockets hold small pieces of gear
- Adjustable at bottom leg hem for versatile fit
- Item #MAM00ZM
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- 2 front, 1 zippered side, 1 zippered back
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 9, 2018
Comfort is key
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Waist band that allows for comfort all day long. Whether hiking or climbing these pants give maximum mobility. The stretchy elastic in the waistband provides a great fit with a harness.