Why We Like The Mammut Albula IN Hybrid Vest
Whether we have our hopes set on a summit, a send, or a drop into untouched powder, the Mammut Albula IN Hybrid Vest is along for the ride. The down-like fill traps heat without restricting us, and the stretchy side panels let us reach, twist, and breathe freely. As we climb, spindrift glances off the treated exterior, and the tall collar shields our neck from winter's onslaught.
- Versatile insulated vest for your grit-testing winter pursuits
- Recycled material is waste-saving, light, and quick-drying
- External water-repellent finish sheds light precipitation
- Recycled synthetic fill delivers eco-friendly warmth
- Stretch side inserts enhance breathability and mobility
- Zippered side pockets secure smaller essentials
- Item #MAMU5KM
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment, [panels] 95% polyester, 5% spandex, [lining] 100% nylon
- Ecodown (100% recycled polyester)
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, climbing, backpacking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help