Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Softshell Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Aenergy IN Hybrid Pant
Move fast and light through the mountains in the Mammut Aenergy IN Hybrid Pant. Built with Pertex Quantum Air material, the pant stands up to the biting wind and snow when breaking trail up the skintrack. Polartec Alpha insulation provides warmth retention and breathability during active wear up and down hill. Side zippers on the pant provide temperature regulation to dump heat in the event of getting too warm. If approach crosses a crevasse field, or requires a rappel to the drop in point, the pant easily accommodates a climbing harness to safely reach a destination and complete the objective.
- A lightweight touring pant for riding backcountry lines
- Pertex Quantum Air material withstands wind and water at elevation
- Polartec Alpha insulation is warm and breathable for active wear
- Pant can be worn with a climbing harness to rappel into descents
- Cordura ankles offer crampon protection during technical ascents
- Side zip ventilation adds temperature regulation when overheating
- Item #MAM013U
- [membrane/laminate] PU membrane, [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Air (100% polyamide), [insulation] Polartec Alpha (100% polyester)
- 2 zippered front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?