Why We Like The Maloja ChampeschM Jacket
We're down with the Maloja ChampeschM Jacket, thanks to its printed shell and recycled down fill. The shell is not only printed on a superfine polyester, but also windproof and water-repellent with an eco-certified DWR coating that sheds light moisture. The ReDown filling features recycled down with fluffy, 700 fill power to keep us warm without much weight or bulk.
- Women's down jacket with recycled down fill
- 700-fill down offers lightweight warmth and compressibility
- Water-repellent finish protects against humidity, light moisture
- 20D polyester shell is 100% windproof
- Adjustable hem for an adjustable fit
- Two pockets to warm up our hands
- Item #MLJF08G
- Responsible Collection
- [dwr] bluesign® APPROVED, [down] Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% 20D polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 700-fill recycled down
- [external] 2 zippered hand [internal] 2 drop-in
- hiking, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help