Select Style & Size
Designed for Magura's twin-piston calipers, the 7.P Disc Brake Pad pairs with trail rear brakes or XC front brakes. It's built with Magura's middle-ground P (Performance) compound, which suspends brass particles in a resin base to strike a balance between the less-responsive, longer-wearing C (Comfort) compound and the big initial bite but shorter lifespan of the R (Race) compound. After all, not all of us can rely on POV social media royalties to keep us in a fresh supply of big-bite pads, but nothing ruins a good lap session like limited stopping power. The 7.P pads strike that balance just right, letting you keep your wallet happy and (hopefully) keep your sled on the trial.
- Brake pads for trail and XC mountain biking
- Designed for Magura's two-piston calipers
- Resin base with metallic elements balance longevity and bite
- Brass particles spaced to avoid transferring heat
- Item #MGR002F
- resin, brass
- Magura two-piston brake calipers
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?