Designed for Magura's twin-piston calipers, the 7.P Disc Brake Pad pairs with trail rear brakes or XC front brakes. It's built with Magura's middle-ground P (Performance) compound, which suspends brass particles in a resin base to strike a balance between the less-responsive, longer-wearing C (Comfort) compound and the big initial bite but shorter lifespan of the R (Race) compound. After all, not all of us can rely on POV social media royalties to keep us in a fresh supply of big-bite pads, but nothing ruins a good lap session like limited stopping power. The 7.P pads strike that balance just right, letting you keep your wallet happy and (hopefully) keep your sled on the trial.
- Brake pads for trail and XC mountain biking
- Designed for Magura's two-piston calipers
- Resin base with metallic elements balance longevity and bite
- Brass particles spaced to avoid transferring heat
- Item #MGR002F
- resin, brass
- Magura two-piston brake calipers
- 2 brake pads, 1 mounting bolt
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.