Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Remora LV Climbing Shoe
You never know when you’ll have time for a quick pump, so keep the Mad Rock Remora LV Climbing Shoe close. With a moderate downturn, convenient slip-on design, and low-volume fit, this do-it-all climbing shoe is an all-arounder that beginner and intermediate climbers will appreciate as they progress both on sport routes and boulder problems.
- Low-volume last accommodates low arches and narrow feet
- Moderate down-turn good for moderate routes
- Convenient slip-on design saves time between climbs
- Syn Flex upper balances comfort with performance
- Item #MRCZ10L
- Upper Material
- Syn Flex
- Science Friction 3.0, R2 rand rubber
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 8.4oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, climbing training, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.