Remora HV Climbing Shoe
Throw the Mad Rock Remora HV Climbing Shoe in your gym bag and be ready to climb at a moment’s notice. With a moderate down turn, convenient slip-on design, and high-volume fit, this do-it-all climbing shoe is an all-arounder that beginner and intermediate climbers will appreciate as they progress and push their grades.
- High-volume last accommodates high arches and wide feet
- Moderate down-turn good for moderate routes
- Convenient slip-on design saves time between climbs
- Syn Flex upper balances comfort with performance
- Item #MRCZ10K
- Upper Material
- Syn Flex
- Science Friction 3.0, R2 rand rubber
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 8.4oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, climbing training, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2021
Remora HV // Product Highlight
Local athlete Miko Matz explains why he wears the Remora HV. A soft and sensitive do-it-all slipper that has a great comfort to performance ratio.