Why We Like The Redline Strap Climbing Shoe
For crushing power and versatility, we pull on the Redline Strap Climbing Shoe. Mad Rock's patented concave sole turns our feet into another pair of hands, grabbing holds for confident tension on overhanging sections and driving into tiny foot chips for greater security on vertical routes. They didn't skimp on the other end either, the grooved heel cup with dead-space-eliminating design gives us locked-in heel hooks every time.
- Aggressive, versatile climbing shoe for sport, bouldering, and gym
- Downturned and significantly curved for max power and precision
- 3.0 is Mad Rock's most durable and grippy sole rubber
- Flexible rand rubber increases give without losing power
- Synthetic upper with negative texture increases durability and grip
- 3D expandable molded heel accommodates various widths
- Lack of midsole allows for better smearing
- Stretchy tongue is smooth and breathable for comfort
- Item #MRCZ10M
- Upper Material
- Tek Flex (synthetic)
- hook-and-loop strap
- [sole] Science Friction 3.0 (made in USA) [rand] Science Friction R2 (made in USA)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2021
Performance shoe for any angle.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 130 lbs
A soft shoe that is at home at any angle. Soft enough to dig in on steep terrain, or smear on slabs and stiff enough to stand on the smallest of edges. I wear a 8.5 street shoes and an 8 in the Redlines fit perfectly.
March 4, 2021
Mad Rock Redline Strap
Developed for those who put in the daily grind to be nothing but the very best, the updated RedLine continues the legacy with top of line materials and cutting-edge design. The clutch heel cup design drives the foot forward into the toe box and a spiral last holds the foot's position in an aggressive stance. Our next-generation power upper features a negative texture for a beasty grip on technical terrain. A lack of midsole allows the foot to flex and feel every foothold.