Flash them all...
- Mad Rock's best-selling climbing shoe for beginners and intermediate
- Leather upper with stretchy inserts for a snugger fit
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber maximizes grip and durability
- Moderate curve balances between comfort and performance
- Item #MRC001N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have a high volume foot and previously owned the same sized mad rock shoes in an older model. These took maybe 1 climb to break in even when ordered a size smaller than me street shoe. The sock hugs your foot and makes them super easy to take on and off.
My new favorite shoe!
Great materials, design but, runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I went off of my shoe size for normal shoes since it lists US sizes but, it runs small. The product was a 10.5 US but, I couldn't even get my heel into it and there was no room for it to stretch out more. Getting it exchanged for a full size larger, 11.5 US. The materials and design are great. Can't wait to use 'em.