Why We Like The Mad Rock Duo Pad
From traverses to overhangs, we use the Mad Rock Duo Pad to carry more than one pad to the boulder. The integrated flap straps on an additional pad, while the harness system's adjustable torso length, cushy shoulder straps, and load lifters ensure the carry is pleasant. Once at the boulder, the Duo's hook-and-loop trim lets us seamlessly connect it with the other pad for a large, gap-free landing zone.
- Feature-rich crash pad that can carry it all
- 5-inch sandwich foam construction won't bottom out
- Integrated flap to easily carry more than one pad
- Water bottle holder provides extra storage
- Included welcome mat to easily wipe off shoes
- Converts into an oversized chair for lounging
- Item #MRCZ111
- 1-2-1 sandwich
- Carry Mode
- adjustable removable EVA shoulder straps, removable webbing belt
- integrated carry flap, water bottle holder
- Dimensions - Open
- 56 x 42 x 5
- Dimensions - Folded
- 28 x 42 x 10in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help