Like a glove.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for bolts and boulders
- Sharp downturn enhances precision and overall performance
- Thin, stretchy R2 rubber creates a sensitive platform
- Full-length midsole connects to 3D heel for additional support
- Breathable, stretchy tongue with hook-and-loop strap for secure fit
- Item #MRC001L
- Q & A
Best Mad Rock Shoe!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Super comfy and worth a try! I'm a women size 8.5, and went with the 42EU. I have a average width foot, probably slightly on the narrow side, and a very small heel. At first it felt snug for a comfortable all day fit, but it stretched out a lot over three months. If I could buy again, I would go with a 41EU or even 40. That said, even with a very loose fit the shoes still work great, and I am still able to send 5.11+ with ease/ boulder V6. So either way! give it a shot.