Let the games begin.
Some people choose to start climbing in the gym, while others prefer a more traditional, outdoorsy option—whatever way you start your vertical adventures, the Mad Rock Agama Climbing Shoe is choice. Designed with an asymmetric last and flat profile, the Agama assures comfort to keep you focused on learning how to climb instead of your painful toes. The 3D molded heel made of EVA adds cushy comfort, and Science Friction 3.0 rubber grants the sole long-lasting traction.
- Versatile climbing shoe ideal for beginners
- Asymmetric last and flat profile for learning basic technique
- Leather upper conforms to your foot for customized comfort
- Synthetic reinforcements reduce stretching
- 3D molded heel made of cushy EVA
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber sole for traction
- Item #MRC001E
- Q & A
Best shoe for the money, insane quality!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got these shoes when I first started climbing and I loved them, Ive put them through everything and highly recommend these to anyone getting into climbing. These shoes are very high quality for the money and kill it on smears, slabs, and are bomber for crack climbing. Though As I progressed I found that they aren't amazing at toe hooks and aggressive/technical bouldering but they get the job done. I would advise to size a half to full size down depending on how you like your fit as these shoes stretch out a fair amount as they break in, also they really start to stink after a couple weeks so I'd recommend to put some febreeze in your bag hahah. Overall they are great shoes and I'll be ordering pair of Madrocks for my next shoes!
Son's new slab climbing kicks
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These fit true to his normal shoe size. He loves the sticky soles and climbs like a rockstar with them on.