Select a Size
Select a Color
Trish Down Jacket
Life in the city often demands an amalgam of style and performance, and a change in seasons is no different. Case in point, the Mackage Women's Trish Down Jacket is designed to exceed expectations of warmth and haute couture presentation. This lavish jacket features a demure quilted construction that assures a cozy yet refined look, while the asymmetrical zipper features a two-way construction to enable effortless body temperature regulation or ease of mobility.
More importantly, the Trish is fashioned with lofty down insulation for furnace-like fervor even on the coldest of days, while the internal sweater cuffs curb the cold and ensure sealed-in warmth. On the other hand, the complementary trim boasts a chic tonal contrast for a robust look, and the raccoon and rabbit fur ruff easily transforms into a hood for added protection on extremely windy or chilly days. And, of course, the myriad of pockets keeps necessitis like your phone or train pass close at hand without infringing on your sense of style.
- A lavish, down insulated jacket for cold weather
- Plush quilting offers a refined look
- Complementary trim boasts tonal contrast
- Down insulation ensures ample warmth
- Internal sweater cuffs curb the cold
- Raccoon and rabbit fur ruff transforms into a hood
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close by
- Item #MCK0003
- [exterior] 100% polyester, [lining] polyester, [trim] acrylic, wool, spandex, [ruff trim] Asiatic raccoon, rabbit
- Center Back Length
- yes, convertible
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- Asiatic raccoon, rabbit, natural, China origin, RN 125159
What do you think about this product?
November 14, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 140 lbs
This coat was absolutely beautiful online and even more so in person. I ordered a large based on reviews that stated it was recommended to order a size up because it ran small, so I did. I am 5'3 140lbs. And typically wear a medium. Although the sizing may be untrue, the large was huge on me and I had to return for a medium which wound up fitting beautifully. It's been very cold in NY the past few days and this coat came right on time. It is comfortable, warm, and gorgeous. I would highly recommend.
November 28, 2018
LOVE LOVE LOVE
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 165 lbs
I have been searching for a warm but stylish coat. This is it!! It is extremely warm and the fur collar and off-center zipper add class. I love it! Worth every penny!
December 28, 2017
This coat is great! Super warm and a HUGE fur hood. Fits mid thigh. The hood might be a bit overbearing for some, but you can zip it off to lay flat on the back. Worth the price!