Enviable warmth and style.
Life in the city often demands an amalgam of style and performance, and a change in seasons is no different. Case in point, the Mackage Women's Trish Down Jacket is designed to exceed expectations of warmth and haute couture presentation. This lavish jacket features a demure quilted construction that assures a cozy yet refined look, while the asymmetrical zipper features a two-way construction to enable effortless body temperature regulation or ease of mobility.
More importantly, the Trish is fashioned with lofty down insulation for furnace-like fervor even on the coldest of days, while the internal sweater cuffs curb the cold and ensure sealed-in warmth. On the other hand, the complementary trim boasts a chic tonal contrast for a robust look, and the raccoon and rabbit fur ruff easily transforms into a hood for added protection on extremely windy or chilly days. And, of course, the myriad of pockets keeps necessitis like your phone or train pass close at hand without infringing on your sense of style.
- A lavish, down insulated jacket for cold weather
- Plush quilting offers a refined look
- Complementary trim boasts tonal contrast
- Down insulation ensures ample warmth
- Internal sweater cuffs curb the cold
- Raccoon and rabbit fur ruff transforms into a hood
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities close by
- Item #MCK0003