Why We Like The Mackage Krystal No-Fur Jacket
Look good and feel good as you spend the day hitting the slopes in the Mackage Krystal No-Fur Jacket. Its semi-fitted silhouette fits snugly to the body without sacrificing freedom of movement thanks to its 2-way stretch fabric, while its duck-down insulation keeps your body warm and cozy. You can also be sure no extra snow will find its way inside to ruin your day with a snow skirt at the hem and rib-knit storm cuffs at the wrists.
- Stylish, functional jacket for on and off the slopes
- Durable 2-layer shell with duck-down insulation
- 2-way stretch fabric allows for easy movement
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor hood protects the head
- 2 insulated waist pockets warm hands and store essentials
- Thumb loop on rib-knit storm cuffs keeps sleeves in place
- Features an elastic belt with signature M clasp
- Item #MCKB06U
- [shell] 84% nylon, 16% elastane, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% nylon
- 90% duck down, 10% duck feathers
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 25.5in
- adjustable drawcord storm visor
- 2 insulated zipped waist, 1 sleeve pass
- Powder Skirt
- snow skirt at hem
- rib knit storm cuffs with thumb loop
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 13oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 21, 2022
Everything you’d want in outerwear. Stylish, warm and the fit is extraordinary. A wonderful gift.
Originally reviewed on mackage.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help