Never sacrifice fashion for function when you’re wearing the Mackage Women’s Kay Down Jacket. Each extravagant features boasts key functionality to make it through the winter without a shiver.
The water-repellent outer shell welcomes fresh snowfall when you’re walking the city streets. The down insulation offers warmth like the first sip of hot chocolate. And for shelter when the frigid temperatures dip into the negatives, the double-layered closure zips up to the stand-up collar, where the plush fur trim provides a buff around your face and neck.
- A knee-length winter down coat with signature flair
- Water repellent fabric offers safe-haven from soggy weather
- Down insulation provides comfort down to negative 13° Fahrenheit
- Layered closure adds extra protection from cold weather
- Natural fur trim on hood adds stylish functionality
- Fitted waist maintains a flattering silhouette
- Stand-up collar and storm cuffs help to trap heat inside
- Black leather trim on zippered pockets for signature detailing
- Item #MCK000C
- Q & A
In love !!!
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 136lbs
I’ve had my eye on this jacket for the longest. Finally decided to purchase this & im so happy I did. It just arrived today. Although I’m usually a small in jackets, this one fits a big snug under the arms & when zipping. But, it’ll do. If you are anything like me & live in hoodies .. I’d say purchase a size up. Thank you backcountry for my beautiful coat!