Furnace-like warmth meets chic style.
From midtown Manhattan to Park City, Utah, the Mackage Women's Jada Down Jacket wraps you in lavish style and decadent warmth when the winter winds are howling. Crafted with a durable polyester shell, the Jada provides water-resistant protection when light snow gently interrupts your day, while the lofty, toasty down-fill insulation envelops you in warmth from your head down to your knees. Black curly sheepskin inside the collar offers cozy comfort and protects you from brisk winds, and the storm cuffs, as well as the adjustable hood let you batten down the hatches when the weather really takes a turn. Plus, the chic raccoon fur trimmed hood double isn't just a pretty face—it doubles down on your protection when temperatures hit the single digits.
- Ultra-stylish, fiery-warm down jacket for frigid winter days
- Water-resistant construction sheds light rain and snow
- Duck-down insulation wraps you in toasty comfort
- Leather trim delivers an elegant touch
- Fur trimmed hood and sheepskin lining boosts style and warmth
- Fleece pocket lining offers cozy respite for your hands
- Knee length keeps the cold at bay
- Regular fit provides a sleek silhouette
- Item #MCK0005
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
I live in Chicago and walk a a mile both ways as part of my commute. This coats is hands-down the best I've ever owned -- I was out in -5 degree weather today and wasn't cold at all. It might actually be too much coat for some people, like car commuters, but I'd recommend it without reservations to someone who wants to stay very warm.