Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Edward Down Jacket
Take the city by storm this winter in the Mackage Men's Edward Down Jacket. Decadently warm and luxurious in style, this heavy-weight down filled parka is crafted with a cotton-blended fabric that's water-resistant to ensure you're able to explore downtown in dry comfort, even during passing storms. The Edward is packed with duck down insulation for lofty warmth that's sure to keep you toasty during those extra frigid days when the winds are piercingly cold. And if that's not enough for your comfort, the oversized hood is trimmed and lined with dyed raccoon and rabbit fur for cozy protection and an elegant look. Plus, multiple pockets do their part of safely carrying your wallet, phone, keys, and camera throughout your downtown excursion.
- Toasty and stylish down jacket for the coldest winter days
- Water-resistant fabric helps shed moisture in passing storms
- Duck down insulation wraps you in furnace-like warmth
- Stretch cotton lining allows for enhanced mobility
- Rib knit storm cuffs add protection against chilling winds
- Rabbit and raccoon fur hood trim boosts style and warmth
- Regular fit keeps style on point without hindering movement
- Item #MCK0006
- [shell] 65% cotton, 35% nylon, [trim] 100% cow leather, [lining] 100% nylon
- 90% duck down, 10% feather
- Center Back Length
- 33 in
- removable fur ruff
- 2 invisible zip upper, 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- rabbit, raccoon, artificially dyed and treated, China origin, RN 125159
What do you think about this product?
January 26, 2019
what is the color of the fur of the black one (not the Balck/black)? The picture shows it’s silver/white, but the edward in official webstore should be yellow/brown. So what’s the actual color of the fur on the black one you are selling?
March 29, 2019
Hey Jiawei, our inventory matches our photo on Backcountry.com. If you have any other questions or need assistants with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!