Why We Like The Mackage Chaya-TR Vest
From National Parks to dog parks, the Mackage Chaya-TR Vest keeps us warm and cozy as the temperature begins to dip. The durable nylon construction is coated with a DWR finish so we can keep enjoying the great outdoors as the skies darken and a drizzle begins to fall. Warm goose down traps heat close to our body to keep us warm on chilly fall days, and the funnel collar protects us from icy gusts as winter begins to set in.
- Cozy winter vest for exceptional warmth and comfort
- RDS-certified down provides plenty of warmth
- DWR treatment repels light moisture for maximum comfort
- Ripstop nylon fabric is exceptionally light and tough
- Zippered hand pockets quickly warm up cold hands
- Funnel collar keeps wind and cold off of our neck
- Channel quilting ensures the down stays in place
- Slim fit minimizes bulk for a sleek profile
- Item #MCKB079
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% nylon, dwr treatment
- goose down (RDS)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help