2 Days Only!
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Bike Jackets & Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
Twilight Wind Jacket
The Twilight Wind Jacket is the latest shell from Machines for Freedom and its designed to keep you warm and more visible in low light. This jacket has many new features like its ribbed cuffs and a soft knit collar lining offering coziness where you want it and ensures you stay comfortable as you rack up the miles. And if you stay out for a little longer than you should have, the reflective details across the shoulders and on the cuffs help to increase visibility to motorists.
It's constructed from the same 4-Way stretch material as its Daybreak Jacket and All Weather Vest offering exceptional mobility in the saddle and over every curve. Perhaps its biggest standout is its velvety, matte texture that's never clammy or sticky, even when you're perspiring.
The Machines even recommend wearing it off the bike too on trail hikes, while running errands, or during any other activity where a light shell is preferred.
- MFF latest wind jacket for cycling comfort
- Premium European fabric is windproof and water-resistant
- Knit cuffs and collar lining for improved levels of coziness
- 4-Way stretch offers a fantastic on the bike fit
- Top quality self-locking zipper stays on track and is easy to use
- Reflective details on the shoulders and cuffs increase visibility
- Ultralight and packable; there when you need it, stowable when not
- Item #MFF000H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.