Cerro Torre ND60:80L Backpack - Women's
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Backpacking Packs in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Cerro Torre ND60:80L Backpack
Whether it's a multi-day trek above treeline or a long weekend getaway to your favorite alpine meadow, shoulder the Lowe Alpine Women's Cerro Torre ND 60:80 Backpack before starting up the trail. The adjustable women's specific VT Flex Back System suspension allows you to comfortably pack up to 70 pounds of gear, and the extendable top lid allows you to cram a few extras in to keep you going on a longer expedition. Lowe designed the hip belt to pivot with your hips for more comfortable walking, and it added padded, adjustable straps to help keep your shoulders from suffering.
It's tough to stay organized during an extended trip, but the Cerro Torre makes life a little easier with a zip-out divider in the main compartment and a series of pockets, including two on the hip belt. There are special loops to carry ice axes, trekking poles, and extra gear on the outside of the pack. The Cerro Torre's party piece, though, is the removable day pack, which has room for a reservoir, food, and a layer to help you travel efficiently on short trips away from base camp.
- Backpack built for multi-day treks through technical terrain
- Capacity expands from 60L to 80L from trip to trip
- VT Flex back system has a weight capacity of 70 pounds
- Waist band rotates with your every step for better mobility
- Three access points to main compartment: top, front, and bottom
- HeadLocker and TipGripper attache ice axes and trekking poles
- Detachable top lid doubles as a daypack
- Item #LWA007A