Select style & size:Select options
A large and durable bag for serious travel.
Whether you're on a climbing trip to Thailand or a fly fishing trip to New Zealand, rely on the Lowe Alpine AT Wheelie 90 Rolling Gear Bag to get your gear there and back in one piece. Its durable TPU coated fabric will not only handle airport security checks, bus rides, and dirt roads with ease, but it will also resist moisture from light rains when you make that final push to your hotel. A stashable harness can be deployed when you need to carry the bag up dirt roads and cobblestone streets, while oversized wheels and a large handle will let you pull the bag around on a surprising amount of surfaces. Put a lock on any one of the lock compatible zippers and secure your luggage with internal compression straps, so you don't have any unpleasant surprises once you reach your destination.
- TravelShield Grid fabric with TPU coating
- Stashable harness
- Zippered main compartment with internal load compression
- Internal accessory pockets
- Lock-compatible zippers
- Oversized wheels
- Item #LWA000Q
- Q & A
A great bag that can take a beating
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I just returned from 2 weeks in New Zealand and had purchased this bag a bit before. After 8 flights, multiple hotels, dragging up stairs and along all types of terrain it's still ticking and works great. It's been through downpours, hot weather, cold weather and more on this trip alone. The main compartment cinches down very nicely to make a nice, compact area for your gear.
- Big wheels that roll over anything
- Great zippers
- Durable exterior material that sheds the rain
- Compression straps interior and exterior lock in your load
- Wide handle for rolling
- Tends to wander when first tilting over for rolling and can be tough to maneuver if trying to pull with one hand
- Loadlocker strap for the handle can be a little tough to undo; not enough material to get behind
Pricey But Worth Every Penny!! This is my favorite rolling duffle (and bag for that matter) ever...its truly amazing. It is super durable, holds a TON of stuff, rolls like a gem, and the load locker buckles are by far my favorite feature. They are easy to use, super strong, have a minimalist design, and wont get busted in baggage claim. The second I round up enough cash I will def purchase another one! I honestly wish they had this bag in a carry-on size because I would snatch it up in a second!