New shoes, new heights
You're a niched climber and you know your style. You love that crimpy technical sport, and you dabble in sketchy trad. You're jonesing to upgrade your shoes to turn your feet into tools for climbing success. With Lowa's Red Eagle Lace Climbing Shoes, you will have everything you need to crush new heights right up your alley. With the moderately aggressive profile of the Red Eagles, you are able to tolerate wearing these shoes through a whole day of climbing trad, but the stiff midsole and Vibram rubber edges make these shoes also perfect for hitting your favorite type of technical climbing. Lace these bad boys up for personalized fit, tighter for sport, looser for trad, and be relieved that even though these are synthetic shoes, the Bio-Active inner will keep stench at bay.
- Lace-up moderate climbing shoes for techy sport or trad climbing
- Vibram rubber sole sports crisp edges for sticking to technical moves
- Stiff midsole keeps shoe in shape
- Laces offer personalized fit
- Bio-Active midsole reduces foot stink
- Item #LOW000S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
terrible quality....brought them to indian creek after breaking them in, in the gym. they fell apart on day 2. called lowa to ask for warranty....WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, ever. dealt with a person by the name of amy mccoy. she called me a liar. she refused to answer simple questions. i will NEVER support this company again. major fail.