An approach to comfort.
Historically, climbers have had trouble reconciling the worlds of light trail shoes, and heavier, technical climbing boots because the comfort demanded by long miles of approach contradicts the burly demands of alpinism. To solve this age-old quandary, Lowa took input from legendary German mountaineer Ralf Dujmovits, and built the Men's Irox GTX Mid Boot. The result is a sturdy, lightweight boot for long, multi-day approaches to some of the world's most remote climbs. So whether you're trekking deep into Pakistan's Karakoram Range or tackling an overnight in your local state park, the Irox GTX's light but stable build will give you all the support you need to get where you're going and still have some gas left in the tank once you get there.
- A sturdy and lightweight trekking boot
- Gore-Tex waterproofing ensures a dry foot
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic upper withstands wear
- Stiff midsole offers support on technical terrain
- Aggressive sole ensure traction on variable surfaces
- Item #LOW002B