Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Innox Pro GTX TF Boot
You'll have all the stability and comfort you need for long miles on rugged trails with the Lowa Innox Pro GTX TF Boot. Not only does it offer lots of support with a higher ankle design, a Monowrap stabilizing frame, and a soft yet responsive midsole cushioning compound, but it's also outfitted with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable when you're trekking through rainy weather and growing puddles. The special lugged outsole provides traction on both wet and dry, soft and hard surfaces, while the durable synthetic upper materials withstand trail abrasion and dry quickly once the rain finally lets up.
- Supportive hiking boot made to crush long miles on technical trails
- Gore-Tex membrane provides durable waterproofing on rainy days
- Monowrap frame delivers lateral stability to smooth out rough trails
- Multi-Trac outsole grips in a range of conditions and surfaces
- Midsole cushioning returns energy to keep you moving on long days
- Synthetic upper offers durable protection and quick-dry performance
- Item #LOW005N
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.