Why We Like The Camino Evo GTX Backpacking Boot
Designed to help us take on thru-hikes with a loaded pack, the Camino Evo GTX Backpacking Boot is now equipped with strategically placed cushioning and a new ankle patch that gives more flexibility while hiking uphill. A Vibram Apptrail II sole rounds out the performance, providing decisive grip and stability on whatever terrain lies ahead.
- Feature-heavy backpacking boots for demanding treks
- Nubuck leather uppers are durable and breathable
- GORE-TEX membrane for complete waterproof protection
- DuraPU midsole absorbs shock and holds shape over time
- Special lacing system ensures optimal tongue position
- Climate Control insoles wick moisture away from feet
- Vibram Apptrail II soles feature self-cleaning tread
- Item #LOWZ15A
- Upper Material
- Heinen Terracare nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Lowa speed lacing system
- Climate Control
- Vibram Apptrail II
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help