Commute in comfort.
Lace up for your morning commute in casual style with the Louis Garneau Men's Nickel Cycling Shoes. On the outside, the Nickel presents as a casually styled lace-up sneaker with a low-profile sole that stealthily conceals some serious cycling utility. The sole is semi-rigid, finding the balance between easy walkability during coffee shop stops and post-work errands, while still maintaining enough stiffness for comfortable power transfer when turning the pedals and recessed 2-bolt cleat mounting for riders wanting to run clipless.
- A casually styled cycling shoe for commutes and city rides
- Nylon/fiberglass sole balances walkability and pedaling efficiency
- Rubber outsole provides grippy purchase while walking
- Durable synthetic leather upper with mesh panels for added ventilation
- Highly adjustable lace closure system
- Heel retention system prevents slipping
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats
- Item #LGN009P