Why We Like The Granite XC Cycling Shoe
No matter if we're dedicated cross-country riders or running downhill laps after work, the Granite XC Cycling Shoe will help us ride our best. We like that this shoe is durable enough to last through seasons of wear, but also that it's comfortable enough to be our go-to. Its BOA dial closure allows for micro-adjustments so we can find our perfect fit, and a mesh toe cap increases breathability for our ride.
- A dedicated cross-country and trail riding shoe
- Single BOA dial closure allows us to find our optimal fit
- Carbon injected sole for improved stiffness and efficiency
- X-Comfort zone technology keeps up the comfort for our ride
- Synthetic upper and mesh toe cap enhance breathability
- Item #LGNZ4DI
- Upper Material
- BOA dial
- X Comfort Zone
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help