Light and fast.
Taking on a sleeker, more streamlined profile than its LS-100 predecessor, the Louis Garneau Men's Carbon LS-100 II Cycling Shoes borrow aesthetic hits from some of the more popular footwear in the peloton and brings it to your closet at a much more wallet-friendly price point. Their combination of Boa and hook-and-loop closures conspire to make quick work of customizing the fit so you can get out the door and off to racking up training miles in a snap.
Once clipped in, the carbon composite sole and low stack height ensure you'll be rolling smooth and rocketing off the front with effortlessly efficient power transfer. Across the top, the perforated synthetic leather upper provides ample ventilation and a close-fitting profile that minimizes pressure points so you can add on extra miles without worrying about hot spots or general foot discomfort.
- A cycling shoe that balances style, function, and affordability
- Carbon composite sole efficiently transfers power
- Streamlined synthetic leather upper
- Reinforced toe improves durability
- Slip-resistant membrane holds heel securely in place
- Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap closures customize the fit
- Reflective heel and front strap increase visibility to others
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats
- Item #LGN00GY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have done some riding with these shoes and find them to be very comfortable and fit true to size, I would recommend it to anyone looking for great quality and price .
Great for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 45
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
I purchased these during a 25% off sale and couldn't be happier. There are very light and make a solid platform for peddling. They fit well. I''m a 10 1/2. The BOA system is just ok on these. I have a pair of less expensive Pearl's I like better in that sense. They are easy to put on but not so much to take off. The BOA knobs also seem to want to turn in the less intuitive direction for whatever reason. Happy with my purchase overall.