Bigwill 2 Glove
Lightness and protection meet for total coverage on frosty winter rides in the Bigwill 2 Gloves. These mitt-glove hybrids marry the dexterity you need for shifting, with the warmth you want when old man winter hits hard.
- Garneau's winter-savvy cycling glove for dexterity and warmth
- 3-ply fabric keeps things light, durable, and wind proof
- PrimaLoft Gold Active+ insulation traps in warmth
- Aerogel elevates insulation so your digits don't catch a chill
- PU Leather palm is supple and grippy on your bar tape
- Lobster-style digits allow for shifting while keeping extra warm
- Long elastic cuff partners with your cycling jacket for gap-free fit
- Item #LGN00ND
- [upper hand] FENCE2L, [palm] PU Leather, [lining] Drytex 8, [insulation] PrimaLoft Gold Active+
- elastic at cuff
- Recommended Use
- mud/sand/snow, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 4, 2021
Does it allow for smart-screen activation?
October 29, 2019
In which country are these gloves made?