Why We Like The Lole Nora Down Jacket
Built with sustainably sourced fabrics and filled with Responsible Down Standard duck down, the Lole Nora Down Jacket is designed for superior warmth during the coldest winter days, rated all the way down to -22°F.
- Full-length down coat for the coldest days
- Durable water repellent beads up light moisture
- 700 fill power down provides light and lofty warmth
- Zipped side gussets to customize the coat's silhouette
- Internal carrying straps
- Temperate rating of -4 to -22F
- Item #LLEK0KR
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric, lining] 100% nylon, DWR coating, [rib] 97% polyester, 3% elastane, [brushed lining] 100% polyester
- 90% duck down, 10% feathers
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered security
- size zipper
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help