Select style & size:Select options
Sink your teeth into it.
A venomous combination of affordability, playfulness, and durability make the Line Tigersnake Ski one of the deadliest all-mountain freestyle tools in the kingdom of shred. It rocks plenty of Line's legendary pop with a lively Macroblock wood core and full-length carbon-fiber stringers, and it mixes things up with a superlight 4D Fibercap construction and a rockered ThinTip design to keep the Tigersnake ridiculously nimble in tight spots and easy to spin, flip, and butter.
It's not all about the bounce, though. Line made sure the Tigersnake could handle its business outside of the park by giving it Early Rise rockered tips and tails and underfoot camber to smooth out choppy snow, plane when things get soft, and provide the possibility to hook up turns of all shapes and sizes. Both tips and tails are also designed with Early Taper, which makes it easier to break out of a turn and scrub speed, or to make big, steezy slashes in soft snow. The symmetrical flex lets you ride switch as easily as going forward, so you can stomp switch tricks, ride into takeoffs point uphill, or switch it up off little side hits all the way down the hill.
- Lap the park all day with this bomber freestyle ski
- Early rise tip and tail makes for a smooth ride
- Symmetric Flex lets you ride switch with ease
- Aspen wood core is light and nimble
- Carbon stringers add pop and playfulness
- ThinTip design reduces swing weight
- 4D Fibercap construction blends lightweight and durability
- Item #LIN003V