Why We Like The Line Chronic 94 Ski
We like the Line Chronic 94 Ski for the same reason as the big name pros who ride it, it is a classic park ski. It features a lightweight design, oodles of pop, and bomb proof materials that encourage us to throw ourselves off of everything the park has to offer without getting bogged down, busting gear, or shorting that mandatory gap.
The tip and tail rocker planes over deep and inconsistent snow when we're chasing hits out of the park, and it won't hook or hang up so turn initiation is earlier and easier. Symmetric Flex allows us to ride forward or switch with ease. Meanwhile, Capwall, a combination of cap and sandwich construction, combines the weight savings and responsiveness of cap construction with the edging power of sidewall construction, so we can spin like a top, slither through tight spots, and bounce off features without losing bite on hardpack and icy runs.
- Well-loved park ski staple provides durable and consistent performance
- 94mm waist is plenty nimble yet supportive for soft snow shenanigans
- Tip and tail rocker pivots easily on variable snow and turns well
- Camber underfoot helps lock in your edges and ensures plenty of pop
- Capwall construction and 2.5mm steel edges hold up to use and abuse
- Maple and aspen wood core provides a reliable flex that won’t change
- Item #LINH04E
- 164cm, 171cm, 178cm, 185cm
- [178cm] 123 / 94 / 117mm
- Turn Radius
- [178cm] 16.3m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Fatty Edge 2.5mm steel
- Fatty Base 1.7mm sintered
- twin tip
- Claimed Weight
- (single)[178cm] 4lb 3.2oz (1920g)
- all-mountain skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help