The Lib Tech x Lost Short Round Surfboard bridges the gap between easy riding “cheater” surfboards and a high-performance shortboard. The speed comes from a low entry rocker and wide-ish nose, with a forward wide point and generous concave throughout. The performance comes from a moderate, but not flipped up, tail rocker and a double concave shape through the fins, and the same sort of modern bump squash tail that you would find on a typical contest style, small wave HP shortboard. All combined, it doesn’t look like anything fancy and there are no gimmicks, but some times less is more, and there’s a lot packed into this little surfboard.
Lib Tech also made a point of producing this board in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. With the exception of the stainless-steel fin screws, every piece of the Vert Series uses materials that are new to the surf industry to create a board that's environmentally friendly without sacrificing rideability. Completely waterproof Nitrogenecell foam is made from 25-40% recycled content, and woven basalt fibers increase damping and impact resistance while reducing the use of plastics. Bio-Matrix Resin reduces VOCs and offers a longer lifespan than more toxic traditional epoxies.
- Nimble, fast, and fun short board
- Low-entry rocker and generous concave throughout
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin is ding-resistant
- FOC adjustable slot fin system offers adjustability
- Elasto Perimeter dampening adds precision and pop
- Sprock Blocks in rear are crush-resistant
- Aircraft aluminum leash plug for lightweight reliability
- Item #LBT006R