Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Show your range.
Eric Jackson's career arc has seen him go from hungry park rat to consummate professional backcountry destroyer, and his Lib Tech Jack Knife Wide Snowboard is representative of that. It offers a directional shape that floats through powder and slays steeps, yet is still capable of carving up hardpack and spinning off huge kickers. This wide version offers a stable platform for bigger riders looking to point chutes, launch jumps, and stomp cliff drops.
Starting with a C3 camber-dominant profile, the Jack Knife features aggressive camber at both the tips and tail with a mild rocker profile between the bindings. This results in powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder. Then, the directional shape makes it easier to run chutes and navigate rough terrain, while the medium flex boosts response for powerful pop and stability at speeds. A sustainably-harvested tri-blend of wood in the core boosts the board's overall strength and pop without the bulky extra weight, and a hyper-speed TNT base keeps you ripping fast even in slow conditions.
- Powerful board for aggressive all-terrain freestyle
- Camber-dominant profile keeps you in control at high speeds
- Directional shape makes for easy planing and precise control
- Tri-blend of sustainably-harvested wood in core is lively
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy terrain
- Triax/biax wrap with basalt alloy enhance torsional rigidity
- TNT base maintains high speeds in slow conditions
- UHMW sintered sidewalls withstand hard impacts
- Item #LBT007I