Slide, press, scratch: you name it.
Jesse Burtner does a lot of things on his snowboard that most people would never even think of, let alone believe was possible. That's why he needs a board that's versatile enough to handle all of his unpredictable journeys and wild ideas. The Lib Tech Box Scratcher Snowboard is a freestyle jibbing machine with a soft enough flex to fulfill all your jibbing and buttering desires, yet it's still responsive enough to shred all over the mountain and boost off of booters.
Boasting a mellow version of Banana Technology, the Box Scratcher has rocker in the middle with just slightly cambered sections extending from the bindings toward the tip and tail for a stable, playful feel. Magne-Traction offers edge hold on icy slopes so you can still tear it up in the park, while the Birch internal sidewalls give you greater heel-to-toe response for hard, fast carves that other park boards only dream of.
A blend of lightweight aspen and strong Colombian Gold wood in the core delivers pop using sustainably-harvested materials, and a combination of biax and triax glass maintains the perfect balance between flexibility and responsiveness. It also has a durable sintered base and the edges come pre-beveled so you can start sliding kink rails the moment you take this thing out of the plastic. Plus, it was made right here in the USA by snowboarders with jobs so you can feel good about supporting your fellow shredders.
- Jesse Burtner brainchild ready for freestyle ripping
- Original Banana rocker keeps the feel playful underfoot
- True twin shape makes for adept park riding
- Blended wood core offer snappy pop with low weight
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy, bulletproof terrain
- Sintered base ensure you clear the jumps all day long
- Triax/biax wrap has torsional flex for versatile performance
- Item #LBT007A