Why We Like The Temagami Paddle Pant
Keeping splash and spray off our legs, the Temagami Pant is a light and simple option that we recommend for beginner paddlers looking for a good place to start. These pants are constructed from the award-winning 2.5-layer Exhaust fabric and feature an innovative double cuff system to ensure we stay dry, comfortable, and happy on the water.
- Lightweight, beginner-friendly paddling pants
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps the wet out
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbing belt locks in the fit
- Adjustable double-cuff ankle closure system protects from water
- Item #LVL000C
- [membrane/laminate] Exhaust UL (2.5-layer)
- fully sealed
- [x-small] 29in, [small] 30in, [medium] 31in, [large] 32in, [x-large] 33in, [xx-large] 34in
- Leg Opening
- double-cuff closure
- zipper thigh, safe key
- elastic, adjustable webbing belt
- adjustable double-cuff ankle closure system
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov