The Odin Drysuit is prepared for the most rigorous use you can throw at it on the water. Stealth double tunnel construction lets the outer layer provide all of the durability while the inner retains maximum warmth for long days in remote areas.
- Front-entry drysuit keeps you dry whether out on the SUP or whitewater
- Articulated spine supplies added flexibility for dynamic motion
- Reinforced knees and elbows are abrasion-resistant for confidence
- Waterproof relief zipper to answer natures call
- 3-ply built-in socks further improve heat-retention in chilly waters
- Item #LVL002L
- Shell Material
- Exhaust 3.0 nylon
- Neck Material
- Splash Collar
- latex gasket, neoprene over cuff
- Cuff Gasket
- Cuff Closure
- hook-and-loop strap, gasket
- Ankle Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- integrated, 3-ply
- fully sealed
- 2 fleece lined handwarmer, front relief zip
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 3lb 8.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 24, 2022
Very tough dry suit
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I had an incident in the Cohuttas where I broke my paddle and had to leave my boat and hike out through the wilderness. The river had taken my shoes during a swim, and I hiked for around four hours with only the socks of this dry suit to protect my feet, which otherwise would've been shredded. The socks of course eventually got small holes in them, but the dry suit held up to hours of crawling and sliding through thorns and rocky terrain. I was extremely thankful for this suit. One other thing that I like about this suit is that the front zipper does not go down into the tunnel like some other brands. So this means less water gets into the tunnel and behind your skirt.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov