Select a Size
Select a Color
Boulder Leather Boot
- Packable leather travel boot for your freewheeling adventures
- Full-grain leather upper boosts durability and fits in anywhere
- Versatile rubber outsole transitions easily from trail to town
- Boot packs down to about the size of a puffy to join you anywhere
- Wide toe box allows your toes to splay naturally with each step
- Zero drop design encourages a healthy, low-impact midfoot strike
- Cushioned, moisture-wicking footbed offers comfort on long days
- Item #LEOA008
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- removable, PU
- LemsRubber (injection blown rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.9oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
June 8, 2020
Awesome "barefoot" boot, awkward sizing
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I own two pairs of these and love them., but the sizing was funky to figure out. I wear a 9 in Altra Women's Lone Peak and I wear these Boulder Boots in a size 10 (EUR 41); the fit it the same in those sizes. If you are between sizes (like between an 8.5 and 9), go 1.5 size up. Great, wide toe box, zero drop, light weight, waterproof, polishable. I work as a backcountry ranger and wear Altras most days for foot/knee/hip health on the trail. I have to wear boots in developed areas and these are my go-to's. These Boulder Boots are the only leather boot I can find that can keep up with the fit and benefits of my Altras.
February 27, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
Love the look of the boot. Nice style and cut. But runs very small. I will probably re-order at 2 sizes larger. Great customer service from Marcas S when placing my order.