Select style & size:Select options
The TourStick Vario Carbon V Ski Pole boast Leki's latest-and-greatest innovations that add convenience for more that backcountry touring. Their collapsible construction offers the smallest packing size in Leki's construction, so you can fit them in minimalist packs for splitboarding, trail running, and alpine climbing. Leki constructed the top of each pole out of carbon to keep them ultralight, while the aluminum bottom assures long-lasting durability. The Speed Lock 2 adjustment system lets you change the length at the flick of a switch. New for the year is the Trigger S Vertical grip with a releasable strap and extended grip for extra convenience while backcountry touring.
- Leki's top-of-the-line ski pole for touring, trekking, and more
- Carbon top keeps the pole light and aluminum keeps it strong
- Foldable design offers Leki's smallest pack size
- Speed Lock 2 adjustment offers versatile lengths
- Trigger S Vertical grip with releasable strap and extended grip
- Baskets and tips designed for big, powdery mountains
- Item #LEK003W
- Q & A
More Like Tour-Sick!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Pricey yes, but uber (I think the kids say) light, folds down compact and is also fully adjustable. Quality of construction is apparent. Bought for split-boarding and backpacking. I love the ability to remove the wrist straps and the basket hook is clutch.
Good so far
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The releasable strap is super cool!
Excellent Touring Poles
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm already a fan of Leki poles for trekking, it was simply a logical choice to try; I was not disappointed. I bought touring skis late last season and wanted to get some poles that would take the punishment and not weigh me down needlessly. I took them to camp Muir at Rainier twice and they were everything I needed: light, strong, flexible, and foldable. Glad I bought 'em! Looking forward to next season where I can go on longer trips in the backcountry.